"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Emotional Blackmail for SEO

From: Virgil Anderson

Subject: question

Message: Hi,

I emailed you last week and unfortunately haven't heard back yet. My name is Virgil Anderson. I came across your website and thought you might be interested in my message.

I was recently diagnosed with mesothelioma, which is a cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.

Mesothelioma is a devastating disease that not only affects your system, but is also mentally exhausting. Treatments to fight off mesothelioma often result in weight loss and fatigue. Keeping your body energized with the proper nutrients and vitamins is crucial to recovering from Mesothelioma. Foods groups such as fruits, vegetables, fats, and water should be implemented into a healthy diet to maintain a proper calorie count as well as vitamin intake. Without proper nutrition, white blood cells, meant for fighting off infection, decrease as well.

In my fight against cancer, I have been helped greatly by the Patient Advocates at Mesothelioma.net. They have helped me tremendously through this tough time and don't know where I would be without them.

They actually posted an article highlighting the benefits of a proper diet here: https://(mesothelioma).n e t/nutrition-and-lifestyle-for-mesothelioma-patients/ [Ed: URL deformed so they don't get the benefits of the quasi-link]

Would you be so kind as to share a link to Mesothelioma.net on your website? I think the information could be useful to your website visitors.

I feel it is my duty to give back to the community--to inform people of their options if they are diagnosed with this cancer, and inspire them to not give up!

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Virgil


Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Mesothelioma.net, 440 Louisiana St # 1212, Houston Texas, 77532, United States


At first I thought he had a fortune to give away
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes