"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, October 03, 2011

u r wt u wr - 3rd October 2011

"All phone calls are obscene." - Karen Elizabeth Gordon

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'I did it with a girl and I liked it -lipstick kiss mark-' (Approximate phrasing)
- 'Take one more glance' (Presumably because she had relatively much to glance at in the region)
- 'TRÈS CHIC' (this should have read 'peu chic', which sounds cruel but is more accurate than and beats 'démodée')
- 'Give me time to break your heart' (the only thing she'll break is my mirror)
- 'I want more amo-heart-r' (this is meant to spell 'amour')
- 'Peak. I can play'
- 'I'm l-oo-king at you' (The 'oo' was a pair of glasses with hearts in the lenses)
- 'I ♥ gravy'
- 'My ♥ belongs to what's-his-face'
- 'Love with no regrets'
- 'I'm a doll'
- 'You can't catch me'
- 'Paris love'
- 'Here's the one person you'll never get over no matter how long it's been'
- [5 year old] 'Do you wanna have fun? *Thor with hammer with thunderbolt on its head*'
- '單身' (This means "single")
- 'Who is naughty?'
- 'I know you hate me because I'm SKINNY'
- 'You and me' (arrow from "you" to "me" and "me" to "you")
- 'I'm with the cutest -something-'
- [Contributed] 'i make good baby' (maid)
- [Butch] 'I like girls who like girls' (we know!)
- 'Friendship or something else? *cartoon of 2 pandas from back. One has his arm on the other*'
- 'Love me sweet'
- 'I'm very goooood at being bad'
- 'Daisy thinks Donald is wonderful. But her temper makes him crazy' (???)
- 'OK'
- 'Love at first sight'
- 'This is what cool looks like'
- 'Little miss fun' (She was in her 60s or so)
- 'I'll marry for green card' (Filipino maid at Forum the Shopping Mall looking bored at a kid playing in a coin-operated machine)
- 'Available for study dates *Picture of Elmo*'
- 'Wtf happened last night?'

If you have a plaster on your toe, don't wear open shoes (they were open toed heels; if your feet hurt, wear flats or slippers!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes