"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

u r wt u wr - 31st July 2011

"Oh, I don't blame Congress. If I had $600 billion at my disposal, I'd be irresponsible, too." - Lichty and Wagner

***

u r wt u wr:

- J'♥ime P-Eiffel Tower-ris (She was wearing a tank top so the spire of the Tower pointed squarely up the middle of her cleavage, and unfortunately towards her face)
- [Contributed] 'I am a virgin' ("[She was] astonishingly ugly... It took me a lot of self-control not to blurt out, "I believe you."")
- 'Regrets let's make' (If I were her I'd regret wearing such a translucent white top with dark-patterned bra underneath)
- '-picture of bicycle- Come ride my bicycle'
- [Contributed] 'Committed to being single for life' (Maid; Singapore's Foreign Worker Policy - ruining foreigners' lives)
- 'I'm awesome true story'
- 'I think therefore I am single'
- 'Pick me'
- 'Beauty school' (it looked like she'd just joined)
- 'Am I cute? -caricature of a bunny face-'
- 'Enjoy'
- 'L'amour est liberté'
- 'I'm single. Please don't tell my boyfriend'
- 'It all begins with a smile'
- 'Sooner you'll be mine -something in reverse script-'
- 'have you seen my cat?'
- 'Loor at my eyes! -lifelike sketch of a girl whose eyes are positioned above the middle of the wearer's cleavage- -something- image' (this was not a low cut top)
- 'Feel good is all I want'
- 'Saving it for a rainy day' (all the letter were solid black except "it" which was striped with white)
- 'Romantic rebel'

wtf is this for a strip show on Twitpic
This is possibly an outfit for a strip flow (or after a shark attack)

I saw a girl in a top which read "Army". However it exposed her shoulders, had cap sleeves on her upper arm and a very broad V neckline. Perhaps this is the Female Army that slaves dream of.


Guys:

- 'No animal testing for this t-shirt'
- [Contributed] 'Stalking is Cool!' - 'Under your love spell' - [Fuzzy font] 'Today is my lucky day' (it took me a while to realise the meaning of this)
- 'I know how to meet ladies' (He was holding a girl's hand)
- 'Hey pirate wench. Want to shiver me timbers?' (I told him I liked his tee, he was strangely mute and looked bemused, and shrugged. Later I heard the group speak what sounded like an Eastern European language)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes