"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, June 04, 2011

u r wt u wr - 4th June 2011

u r wt u wr:

- 'Make your statement'
- 'Why'd you have to be so cute? *many more lines*'
- 'Damn right you ♥ me'
- 'Boys keep swinging. Girls keep smiling'
- Front: *Ursula from the Little Mermaid*; Back: 'So good I'm bad'
- 'There's nothing glamorous about what I do'; Back: 'Because I am a working man'
- 'Player'
- 'We do it in style'
- 'Be my superstar'
- 'Princess'
- 'I ♥ shoes *something* and boys'
- 'Half of me is all of you' (She didn't look fat to me)
- [50 year old] 'With a tee shirt like this 42 who needs pants'
- 'Bootylicious *picture of bicycle with large front wheel*'
- [Contributed] '4 out of 5 boys prefer me' ("I beg to differ.")
- 'Can you do this? *lipstick mark of a lip*'
- '♥ I'm very very happy' (If she were, she wouldn't need to declare it)
- [Back] 'I like men chasing me. Adidas'
- 'No beer goggles necessary'
- 'UCB. Born to be a princess'
- 'Kiss me please
-lipstick mark-'
- 'Lovely sweet *something*
-picture of bicycle-'
- 'I'm the evil queen' (Does she need a King?)
- 'Pinay. 100% all woman'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes