"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, June 05, 2010

"You know, Barbara is unstable. She is too big, and spends too much."

"There is never enough time, unless you're serving it." - Malcolm Forbes

***

An email I got:

"http://gssq.blogspot.com/2001/11/now-that-google-has-finally-reindexed.html

In the above entry, there is a .wav file of George H. W. Bush that was spliced together. I haven't heard it in over 10 years and would love to get my grubby hands on it again. Sadly, the link in your blog is now broken. (9 years later I'd hope so). I was wondering if you possibly had that wav file you could email. For a bit of a walk down memory lane, it would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your time,

~clone"


Listen to the MP3 (which seems patched together mostly from his State of the Union address):

[Addendum: Unfortunately as of February 2012 Odeo has gone down]

Or download the original WAV [Addendum: Unfortunately so has my homepage, so here it is on 4shared, till it goes down and someone tells me about it:



Page link]


Transcript:

"You know, Barbara is unstable.

She is too big, and spends too much. She's nagging, lazy and uninspired, but when Barbara holds my pride, I have always risen to the occasion.

This may seem frivolous, and it don't mean itself, but this weekend, we did it together, right here in this chamber, pushing, my missile inch by inch further and deeper, and I'm huge, and I think twice - really - that this is no time to boast.

Tonight she wanted me to know that some day having a good time must end. Which means, no more next year than this year, oh no, this will not stand!

She now recognises that I have needs; my piece is hard and it has been languishing in these Hallowed Halls for years now.

There're certain things that a president can do without the wife, and I'm gonna do them. Let me level with ya, I relish I'm good, and job, and I cannot wait.

Let me tell you what you can do. Give me the same thing 43 Governors have - a new woman under complete government control. And you, pay the bill.

And finally, I had a joint tonight, and it is, kicking in now. And that is fine. No one ever thinks - I need drugs, but after all, a man needs a vice.

You know, I have bad dreams. This time, I saw Elvis - that thief - making fun of my life, and you know, my thing.

*This* will not stand. Thank you, and God Bless our beloved country, thank you very very much."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes