"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, November 23, 2009

"Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another." - Ambrose Bierce

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Never judge a girl by her T-shirt'
- 'Good girls like cruising'
- 'Don't hate me because I'm beautiful' (this was worn by a 9 year old
who wasn't even wearing bras yet)
- 'Sexy round the clock'
- 'I am so worth is fitch'
- 'I only sleep with the best'
- 'Come as man'
- 'Cutie bebe'
- 'So good at being bad'
- 'Lady love bad boy'
- 'I'm hard to forget'
- 'I dig good boys' (yeah right)
- 'Sweet cute $ mate' (this was an auntie in her 50s)
- 'Live for today'
- Anything I've wanted to do, I've done. Everyone I've wanted to have, I've had'
- 'abcdefg 0123456789 Cute natural girl *something* Are you ready?'
- 'I need you *picture of fist* My hand is tired. Apply below'
- 'Luscious *pot of honey*'
- 'Deadline is over if you want it' (this is a dup, but I saw 2 girls wearing this within 1 min, albeit in different-coloured T-shirts)
- 'Angel' (her clouds were making this prominent, so maybe she wanted people to lie on them)
- 'All I want for Christmas is two girlfriends' (she was holding hands with someone who was presumably her boyfriend, who should've been more than happy with her wish)
- 'Love is a gamble a gamble we have we have to take'
- 'Live love date right'
- [Back] 'Back to basics. Reading, writing and... WRESTLING'
- [9 year old] 'A life of luxury and love by modern'
- 'There's something about you that I can't get out my head'
- 'Hey let's go do fun stuff'

Guys
- 'Jobs for FT. NS for sinkies' (I want one!)
- 'Your daughter is in good hands'
- [50+ year old uncle with wife] 'A hug is like a bandage for a wounded heart'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes