"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body. Then I realized who was telling me this." - Emo Phillips

***

Amusing forum exchange (and yet another example of the immaturity of Singaporeans in racial-religious relations [not that examples are hard to find]):

Psst! Israel Deep-Sea products don't work on Muslims?

fishkampongboy: I confess I'm not being nice but to hear that comment from a promoter is a real drop jaw!...

I tell him I'm a Muslim and I don't feel good buying an Israel product (becos of their conflict with Palestine)

"Oh", he said, "this product won't work on Muslims."

F**K! I could have rebutted him and complaint about his comment but thinking that I was the one who started it first so I just GO! but not before throwing back his product sample.


hotmamii: I eat bagel and I'm loving it.................


Jarhum00: Singaporeans should be careful of these israelis selling cosmetic products at kiosks. Intelligence reports have surfaced that israeli agents have been posing as dead sea cosmetic salesmen (or women) in the States and Australia. Refer to this link for the report (http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4821.shtml).And with the recent sprouting of these suspicious characters in Singapore, we all should take an extra precaution and distant ourselves from these racist characters which our friend here has had a terrible un pleasent encounter.

We, Singaporeans, value our multi-racial fabric and the influx of some people of dubious characters and questionable motives should be investigated by our intel, just to be sure...

As a concerned citizen of Singapore, I think that the authorities should moniter the activities of such people as precaution as several reports have surfaced that these kiosks serve as a front operations for espionage activities as obtaining information of classified military installations and informations.


Peacelover82: Jarhum calls the israelis racist when his post reeks of racism. *rolls eyes*

FYI, spies of every nationality are in S'pore.

Lets not be naive, our men are also collecting intel from other countries.

Tell me which country does'nt send out agents?


mordecai1968: should report police


Peacelover82: The Muslim was the one who brought in Religion when approached by the Israeli.

Don't want to buy just say no la! why must declare that I am a Muslim, I boycott Israeli products?

You tink the police is going to arrest the Israeli? *rolls eyes*


mordecai1968: it never hurt to try=D =D =D


Dontwant: Bro are you malay? Anyway, if you are a malay, I am sure you know that jews are very smart. This is one example where you have been outwitted by a jew. I dont use the word israeli because, not all israeli are jews as there are christians and muslims too.

Next time if you come across them again, put on your thinking cap and be prepare to answer them out wittingly.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes