"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, February 02, 2008

"The world is my lobster." - Henry J. Tillman

***

An email from Hum Sup Guy on HWMNBN's words: "if you think Singaporean girls are materialistic, anorexic, overdress, bitchy, emotional, fond of drama and sexist, it's even worse in Hong Kong. Over there, there's no such thing as going Dutch - the guy always pays":

"Having noted the words of wisdom from He Who Must Not Be Named, I attended a CNY dinner in *** with members of the Hong Kong society, primarily girls, to test out his hypothesis. I am afraid that after lunching with them (whom I consider a fairly representative sample of the typical Hong Kong girl), I am forced to conclude that HWMNBN's hypothesis is indeed precise and accurate. For further precision, I observe that they tend to favour alcoholic binges.

... I would appreciate it very much if you could send me an RGS pinafore for my birthday. It's on *** of November."

HWMNBN's reply: "Should clarify that yoru friend's sample isn't representative - the ones who make it overseas to study are never representative of the actual situation on the ground. He should try some of the home-grown variety... [HK girls in HK]'re far worse. but different genus. differnece between country mouse and city mouse in some ways" [Ed: Unfortunately he did not say more about the topic, even when prodded]

HSG's note: "I shall make it a point to visit Hong Kong in the summer and submit a full length report replete with photographs to sense the situation on the ground."

PS: Anybody who wishes to donate an RGS pinafore to Hum Sup Guy: please email me, thank you.

***

Wth ads:

"Genocide Ringtones
Want Genocide Ringtone? 100% Complimentary - Get It Here!
SG-Ringtones.com/Compliment" (on my blog)

"S'pore Luxury Backpacker
Free broadband, next to MRT station Groovy hip designer budget lodging!" (on 'Asia Travel' aka Streetdirectory.com)

And on Tomorrow.sg:

"Generous scholarships. Available here. Lee Kuan Yew Sch of Public Policy."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes