"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, September 03, 2007

I bought a new ASUS laptop on the last day of COMEX. The prices are lowest on that day but it's also a madhouse. I wouldn't mind paying $10 more in total just to avoid the crowds.

I'm very smart. I put the Winrar installer in a RAR.

Vista is annoying. Wth does User Access Control ask me to confirm twice thrice when deleting an exe on my portable hard drive? Gah.

***

On Vista, my old dialog box extensions program (it lets me go to Recent and Favorite folders in the Open and Save dialog boxes) File-ex, no longer works.

Does anyone know of a suitable replacement?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes