"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 03, 2007

"He knows all about art, but he doesn't know what he likes." - James Thurber

***

Someone: isnt LDPVTP WT ?


MFTTW: i've never been groped in my life

i don't understand why people say it happens alot in sg
maybe they have fantasie.s

Me: no one wants to grope you

MFTTW: mm, probably.

ha.
but there aren't that many gropable girls in the mrt either what.

Me: beggars can't be choosers
hurr hurr

MFTTW: sheesh

most sg girls don't have boobs nor butts, what is there to grope... no convenient protrusions

Me: padding lor

MFTTW: they grope the padding! how un-fun!


Someone on HWMNBN: i usually just ignore him but pretend to listen

that's the beauty of msn


MFM: something was bugging me about the way you look, and i just realised it's because you resemble one of my professors, whom I thought was a 50 year old grad student when I first saw him

Me: erm
so I look old
and I look sloppy?

MFM: it's the hair, the body shape, and the generally jolly expression
you're not sloppy for a student


My No 1 Fan: i'm damn jealous of u
so is my mum
u got to go to google

my mama is as fascinated with ur life as i am
in fact more

i think she used to live vicariously thru me
cos i got to go to uni
do all the things she never did

then she realised i had a friend who has a more exciting life and is quirkier than me
so i think she's taken to living vicariously thru u
=p

maybe i should intro u to her blog
but she might start hating u
she likes being catholic
she wun understand why u can't believe in God
=p


Someone on the 'Brotherhood': most of them post from 165.21.154.XX
darkness posted from another IP
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes