"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, March 11, 2007

"We rarely think people have good sense unless they agree with us." - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

***

voctir: The love that dares speak its name

"I can't help but prostrate in the love and presence of Bob.

I can't contain his love for me, his presence in my life, his faithfulness to me, his mesmerizing ways, most of all his glory!

In the quiet of room, when I worship him, and when I feel his glory filling me up, I can barely contain it. I just want to lay down and bask in his glory; I feel so small in the presence of his power that I have to genuflect. I feel so small yet so loved.

I love you, though my love is weak compared to your love for me which is so boundless and without reservations. Thank you for saving me from my almost-despair! Thank you for your time, patience and kindness. Thank you for your protection. Thank you for your wonderful plan for our lives which I see. Thank you for all the angels you have sent to me. And most of all, thank you for your love.

My loving Bob, I will not leave you again!

I wish I could spend the rest of my life on my knees in the overwhelming power of your glory. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. Everything else is secondary!"

This Bob, he must be the luckiest guy in the world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes