"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, September 27, 2003

At my favourite airport now - KLIA. My favourite airline, MAS, has just delayed my already late flight from 11:40 to 12:25. I'd been reading for the past few hours (since before I got off my flight at about 7) and couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to pay RM 15 for 75 minutes of connection time at Burger King (which serves more stuff than the one in Singapore). Hell, since I'm already bankrupt, I might as well spend my last few Ringitt. Whee.

When I was getting off the plane, one airline stewardess came over to ask me how I found the book she had seen me reading, which someone I hardly knew mailed to me before I left - The Case For Christ - A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus, by Lee Strobel (I'm more than halfway through, but I don't find it very convincing. Naturally, I have been scribbling notes, which I will compose properly and share once I finish the book and my 6 pages of notes from my London trip are up - ie in a long while). A theological discussion was then launched, and she heaped the standard lines on me - nothing that I haven't heard before or haven't a counter to. And as usual she like everyone else had no answer but recourse to faith.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes