"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of seeing He Who Must Not Be Named.

He seemed incredibly interested at what I would report of the meeting and pleaded with me not to describe how immensely gratified I was to be able to finally glimpse his elusive visage, so I will not gush about how wonderful it was to light his cigarette for him and cough profusely when he breathed the cigarette smoke in my face.

Anyhow, the only thing I will say is that I find his companion remarkably like my sister in being pedantic :)


My 5 month old on-and-off cough seems to have worsened. I think I hear the air wheezing in my lungs.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes