"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Gee.

D: has just gone missing.

Lucky I backed it up not long ago (on 6th July), so at most I lose my 400+ hours of mp3s (sob!), some pictures I've collected over the years, a journal entry, some movies I don't mind losing and some games you can't download anymore, but which I'll never play anyway. Nothing I can't afford to lose, or which is worth US$200-300 (?) recovering.

Ironically, this is the newer HDD which has spoilt after 3 years. The 5 year old one is still going strong.

A helpful source opines that "tho usually even when ur hd dies the bios will at least indicate it's there. so i guess u gotta check ur connections and tweak". Unfortunately, when I try to enter my BIOS, green lines appear on my screen.


More on brights and banding together as a cohesive, influential group.

Nice poster

Useful service: blogging from your mobile phone, courtesy of Kah Keng and Kah Seng

Hidden Cameras Spy on Your Kids - School children get videotaped in their locker rooms. Parents protest that hidden cameras should be prohibited in locker rooms, showers, restrooms and other areas that could violate students' rights. (The images were reportedly accessible through the Internet.)

Man fined for catching alligator - A Florida man who caught an alligator with a rope because he feared it would attack a woman has been fined for being in possession of the animal.

Man cuts off penis, eats it - *Must* be Ma-laysia.

Burgers are as addictive as drugs

Bizarre Game Targets Women: Hunting for Bambi

Bill Gates' Hotmail Inbox!

Cash for some users of MSN Messenger - Microsoft to award $1,000 an hour in weekly giveaways

This is too geeky even for me


I might nominate my Sec 3 or JC Paper 7 history teachers for the "Outstanding History Teacher Award 2003", but one criterion is "fosters the development of beliefs and values related to National Education", so I said "ptui" to that.


2 more sources for the RJC HPF video (if you are still looking for it):

http://www.motormotive.com/images/andy/hpfterror.zip
http://zakyn.htgk.org/hpfterror.zip
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes