"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 08, 2003

Blogger seemed to have recovered from its outage and locking me out while I was watching the DVD rip of Bridget Jones's Diary.


Stuff from Thursday in Reverse Chronological Order:

Acne Be Gone - a gross and funny zit popping web game

I've been migrated to Dano. And it seems all my old posts have been deleted. Wth?!



I was pissed off with Blogger, so I went to support an RJ alumna by watching a certain Channel 5 drama.

Following in the grand tradition of Channel 5 dramas, it is bad. Only it's so bad, it's funny. There is a campy feel to much of the show, which feels deliberate (as does its bad quality). The extras have wooden acting. Actually, so do the 2 leads, but it's forgivable - indeed to be encouraged, even, since the characters have supposedly switched bodies. I suspect this is all an attempt to capitalise on the traditional 'strengths' of Channel 5 dramas!

I'm rather pissed off that I missed the first two episodes - the first because of my screwy VCR, and the second as Channel 5 inexplicably switched the time slot, so I know neither the premise of the show, nor how they ended up switching bodies (which is a pretty interesting concept for a local drama, actually).
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes