"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 24, 2002

Mmm, root beer.

*Takes long refreshing sip of ice cold A&W Root Beer*

I've not drunk it for a long time. The smooth, creamy taste, with the froth, is really invigorating. Too bad I don't have a glass mug to frost in the freezer. I don't think I'll be able to finish the 1.25L bottle today though.

I once saw in A&W Clementi [or Holland Village, I can't remember which], on one of the papers they cover trays with (now what are those called?), a promotion of their Root Beer. Apparently it is brewed from "300 natural ingredients". Ptooey. More like 300 chemicals in a factory. Anyhow, it still tastes good.

Bundaberg Root Beer is nice too, but it has a more refined taste. Which means it's not as suitable for guzzling.

No more Root Beer when I return to camp. Oh well. At least we'll get to come out to collect our A Level results (hopefully on Friday night, and we'll book in Saturday night), conveniently letting me escape part of Confinement Weekend.


I like Cranberries. Sorry, not the raw ones (I've actually tried them before - yeech), but the juice, flavour, etc. So I'll use the Cranberry Socks template.


Ringing endorsement (of sorts):

"Ruimin - don't get pissed I won't write any more bad stuff about RI prefects ... but now RI Guys. Hmmm. Check out this site - it'll probably give you an indication of how free they are."


I am told that I am only "5%" as jovial as I used to be. I don't think it's quite that little. And also (according to the same person) I am apparently very "sian" all the time now. Sigh. I don't really believe her, though.


32 days to POP on March 28th! I can't wait.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes