"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be." - Peter De Vries

***

Given the profusion of "I ♥ XXX" T-shirts, I asked a friend who was going to Beijing to get me a "I ♥ BJ".

Surprisingly (or otherwise), I was not the first person to make that request.

She didn't manage to find the T-shirts, but I stumbled across this today:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(from I love BJ - Boris Johnson (T-shirt) Funny T-shirts at Force 18)

However, they're £13 which, even with the fall of the pound, is no mean price.

Ah, for 13 Yuan "I ♥ BJ" T-shirts!

Now to go to Canberra to find more "I ♥" shirts...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes