"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." - Charles Bukowski

***

From Frigid Girl:


Wife’s Diary
Sunday night.
I thought he was acting weird.
We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have coffee.
I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
I asked him what was wrong.
He said, “Nothing.”
On the way home I told him that I loved him. He simply smiled and kept driving.
When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant, absent.
Finally, I went to bed.
I cried until I fell asleep.
I don’t know what to do.
I’m almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
My life is a disaster.

Husband’s Diary
Today, Man U lost the match. DAMN IT!


Not from Frigid Girl:

At the retreat, Jill and John were told to individually write a sentence using the words 'sex' and 'love.'

Jill wrote: 'When two mature people are passionately and deeply in love with one another to a high degree and that they respect each other very much, just like John and I, it is spiritually and morally acceptable for them to engage in the act physical sex with one another.'

And John wrote: 'I love sex.'

[My Little Bird: uhh...is this a real story?

after finding out that a girl is actually madly in love with jiekai, i am willing to believe almost everything.]


At a party a guy cornered a girl and whispered something in her ear.

"You filthy pervert!" she shrieked. "What makes you think I'd let you do a thing like that to me?"

Then her eyes narrowed and she said, "Unless you're the s.o.b. that stole my diary..."


A mother and her very young son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago. The little boy (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs, and big cats have baby cats, why don't big airplanes have baby airplanes?"

The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the flight attendant, so the boy went down the aisle and asked the flight attendant.

The flight attendant, who was very busy at the time, smiled and said, "Did your Mom tell you to ask me?"

The boy said, "Yes she did."

"Well, then, you go and tell your mother that there are no baby airplanes because Southwest always pulls out on time. Have your Mom explain that to you."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes