"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, November 03, 2006



Miyagi and I gave a talk at NUS this morning on and for "Representing Singapore".

It was interesting, for once, to be behind the table giving a talk rather than sitting down listening to one. If nothing else, I actually had to do my readings/research before the talk rather than after it (or not at all - shh!) Unlike Miyagi, though, I don't pay for my tracker so I don't know if, as for him, 3 (or fewer) people did their homework by clicking onto this page from the module Readings site before the talk (hurr hurr). So like him I'd like to thank the 2 wonderful lecturers Edna Lim and Philip Holden for the opportunity.

It was also fun to make fun of "The river which brings us life" and the little Ah Mahs again, 2 years later.


Inquiring, inquisitive young minds (Picture stolen from Flickr photoset)

I will just note that Miyagi observed that when compared to JC and poly kids and civil servants, NUS students are the deadest of the lot. Hurr hurr - NUS disease.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes