"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm leaving for London this evening and will be back on Thursday morning.

On the agenda:

1) Go stalk some people
2) Castrati exhibition
3) Byzantine exhibition
4) See the Michelangelo exhibition and whatever else is new in the British Museum since I last went. Maybe also take some digital photos since my 2001 and 2002 photos are analog and I'm not sure if I went in 2003
5) Watch Avenue Q with Yifan and some of his friends
6) Eat Krispy Kreme donuts and Fresh Cornish Cream Tea!
7) Look at Cambridge and someone's garden. Xianjie offered to punt me around :)
8) If I've time, visit the National Gallery since Jolene reminded me that admission is free.

It will be nice to be in a native-English speaking country again, after more than 4 months.


I realize that from March 31 to May 31, I spent just over 1 out of every 2 days traveling. That's quite scary.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes