"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, June 02, 2006

I thought I was going to die for my Monetary Economics midterm, since I didn't understand at least half the textbook (now I know what "We must tell you that regarding to the course ECB3MONE (Monetary Economics) you should be aware of the difficulty of the material" means), but in the end I did well for it.

This is also the same module with the caution, "This will be the most difficult lecture of your career" and which ranks up there with any NUS module I've done so far (but probably not with any I'm going to do).

Perhaps the textbook's being targeted at Central Bankers (among other people) had something to do with my panic:

"[The] book will appeal to a broad readership, including investment bankers and other professional investors, central bankers, and scholars working in the field." - Peter Bofinger - Monetary Policy. Goals, Institutions, Strategies, and Instruments

Or maybe the investment in the dowsing rod finally paid off; many of the questions had 2 statements, then asked whether one was right and one wrong, both were right or both were wrong - for those I mostly could recognise that one statement was definitely right or wrong, so it was down to a 50-50 chance.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes