"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Someone has suggested to me that I organise a contest to predict search referrals. Submissions are thus welcome for the period from now till the next time I publish the referrals (roughly a month). Winners will get to use this space for their purposes (declarations of love, coming out of the closet, used underwear sales and the like).

Things you learn: When you see the letters "x" and "o" in various permutations, "x" represents a kiss, and "o" represents a hug. My source: "guys... dont know much about such stuff". Uhh.

I'm still trying to figure out what the 17/23 correlation is.

***

A Playboy photographer: "In those days," he recalls, "there were picket lines outside the hotels where we did the shoots, and the students were really radical. People would say that we were taking advantage of women." Mecey had to face the press and the picketers and respond to their accusations. "I told them that women can make up their own minds about what to do with their own bodies, and that it's empowering for women to make that decision themselves."

***

Someone: what should I say to people who come up with fancy divine explanations when I discuss abortion with them?

On occasion I feel like grabbing them, shaking them hard, and shouting "Do you really expect me to believe that you care for babies that much? Since you care for people so much, why do you continually torture me with your idiotic views?"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes