"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, April 17, 2005

"When I took office, only high energy physicists had ever heard of what is called the Worldwide Web.... Now even my cat has its own page." - Bill Clinton

***

"Excuse me, are you RI alumni?"

"Is your name Gabriel?"

"Balderdash."

"It's the hair."


Gee, what were the odds, especially in such a big place as Victoria Concert Hall (VCH)?

It's happening so often, maybe I should rebond my hair so I'd be unrecognisable. Oh wait, that'd make me stand out even more. On the up side, though, Shen Ting once again tried to point me out to some of his associates, but they didn't know who 'Agagooga' was (Yes!).

In other news, going to Vocal Exploits X and XI and comparing them to Vocal Exploits XV (and probably one or two more in between that I can't remember) is a good lesson illustrating graphically the Second Law of Thermodynamics. About the only things that get better every year are Punch's chimpanzee noises and how retarded they act. And this considering that 8/14 of the songs on the programme were also sung at the RI concert earlier this year, and that 2 of the rest had been sung the year before.

***

Pizza stolen from delivery man's motorcycle in West Coast Rd

"SINGAPORE : A pizza delivery man lost a Hawaiian pan pizza to an apparently hungry thief on Thursday evening.

Police said the part-time delivery man, who is in his 20s, was at block 729 of West Coast Road.

He left his motorcycle and the delivery box, which could not be locked, to deliver fast food to a unit.

He came down 20 minutes later to find a hot pouch and the Hawaiian pan pizza in it missing.

The hot pouch is worth $120 and the pizza $25"


I know it's a slow news day - but what the hell?!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes