"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Word of the day: "nephilim".

Today I realised my absolute lack of worth as a functioning human being. A departing colleague was handing out boxes of toffees to everyone in the office. Now, my colleague in the neighbouring cubicle happily ripped off the cellphane tape and begun scarfing them down; but it took me about an hour to slowly and painfully peel off the tape with my bare (nail-bitten) hands.

I almost felt like weeping with frustration after 45 minutes of ripping off little bits of tape but being unable to get a proper hold of the entire band. (hard to explain; but those of you who've tried tearing out shrink-wrap plastic with your bare hands should have some empathy for my plight).

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes