"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, September 12, 2002

"Whether it's 10 seconds or 10 minutes, you're still making people wait"

A few times, my father has kindly agreed to fetch me back to camp. However, my wonderful mother, being the control freak that she is, and always has been, eager to find fault with the whole world, keeps making a big fuss about my not meeting the stipulated timings to leave the house, even if I am only off by 2 minutes, and even then, only by her watch, while mine shows that I did meet the timing given me. By the noise she makes, you'd think it was half an hour we were talking about, a sin so drastic it heralds the dawn of the Apocalypse. Next time I'm going back myself, even if that costs me 50 mins less at home, or $15 in cab fare.

My black pussy was shedding hair at a prodigious rate, but on Tuesday night, it finally stopped. I think all the loose hairs are out and I can sleep in peace now :)

Boon Wei called Yaodong my best friend, and I flashed one of my exceedingly rare third fingers at him. Thus is the wrath of Gabriel.

Restored post

Tomorrow off I go to Sembawang Shipyard to ward of terrorists. Or rather, sleep in the Ops Room while the men prowl and I dispense Panadol ;)


Quote:
"I feel like doing one for Clarence... DB FFI [Detention Barracks Fit For Infantry checkup] [Someone else: Steady... Zhe4 ge4 wo3 zhou4 {I'll do that one}]"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes