"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, September 08, 2002

I hate cold mooncakes. The cold distorts the taste and hardens the lotus paste.

But I hate egg yolk(s) in them even more :) As I think I've complained previously, they taste worse (and even if you dig the yolk out the remnants of the horrible salty taste linger), and the delicacy of the lotus paste is destroyed, and cost more to boot!


Saturday, it was Thumpy the Racoon's turn to visit Sungei Gedong. Today I'm bringing the black cat from the Ty Company my Jie got for me (and whose name, given by them, I've forgotten).
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes